Scientific affairs associate
As part of the scientific department, you are the scientific support to many departments (R&D, marketing, regulatory). Your main missions are:
- To design clinical trials in collaboration with key opinion leaders and to ensure their coordination, from protocol writing to publicatio
- To perform scientific watch
- To participle to the development of new products and to write scientific summary for R&D department
- To assist marketing and business department to communicate on the products
- To prepare scientific answer to any questions raised by the field
Scientific background (master degree) with at least 2 years experience as scientific affairs associate. An experience in the design of clinical trial and/or in the filed of nutrition would be appreciated.
Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in French and English required.